Eoghan! You are so good! What does production work mean? My hubby is a gamer and a fan of graphic novels. I grew up with 2000 AD and have a fondness for good artwork. Thanks for following me. I'm delighted to return the favour.
Hi Tina! Cheers thanks! Production work is my work related stuff,im doing concept art for a game at the mo and a couple of other projects im contributing to.No problem nice Blog you have there! and thanks for following us!:-)
Eoghan! You are so good! What does production work mean? My hubby is a gamer and a fan of graphic novels. I grew up with 2000 AD and have a fondness for good artwork. Thanks for following me. I'm delighted to return the favour.
ReplyDeleteHi Tina! Cheers thanks! Production work is my work related stuff,im doing concept art for a game at the mo and a couple of other projects im contributing to.No problem nice Blog you have there! and thanks for following us!:-)
ReplyDelete